Like many security professionals out there, the Ethical Hackers at Parameter Security have on many occasions found our selves browsing Fyodor’s Security Tools list (www.sectools.org). The last list came in 2006, and since then a lot has change in the Info Sec world of tools. We at Parameter have decided to continue the tradition and create a new survey for 2010.
Please help us by filling out the following questions.
- This is for Offensive, not defensive tools.
- We are looking for the best in the following categories. All fields (minus the recaptcha) are optional, please list up to three of your favorite tools in each category. Several categories may apply to a single piece of software.
- All tools are allowed, commercial or open-source. Please ensure you are spelling the tool correctly in order for your vote to count
- You are more than welcome to vote for your own program, but we ask that everyone only vote once (Parameter Reserves the right to dis-regard phishy submissions)
- The survey will be open until 6/1. Check back after then to find out the best tools.