Business Development Executive
A global provider of ethical hacking and information security services, Parameter Security brings unmatched experience, incomparable expertise and peace of mind to clients worldwide. As a highly respected third-party independent assessor comprised of world-renown ethical hackers, our clients cover all major industries including: financial, insurance, e-Commerce, manufacturing, retail, government, health care, education, transportation and more.
As an InfoSec service provider, we provide an array of services including: vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, website security assessments, wireless network testing, web application testing, secure code reviews, compliance audits (PCI DSS, GLBA, NERC, HIPAA, etc.) social engineering, policy reviews, gap analysis, incident response, computer forensics and much more. Parameter Security is also host to our annual hacking and information security conference known as ShowMeCon.
Currently, we are seeking a Business Development Executive to work directly with management and clients to drive sales and create lasting relationships and partnerships. You must be self-motivated with a go-getter attitude and possess discipline to produce results as well as help increase annual sales revenue.
Other desirables include: working within the office communicating via phone and email; meeting clients in-person at various locations; identifying sales opportunities locally and globally; networking; developing and maintaining relationships/partnerships and more.
If you want to truly make an impact in the company and be a key component in its success, then we are looking for you. Additionally, here’s what we offer: a comprehensive health insurance plan which covers 100% of the employee; life insurance; paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days; company cell phone; casual and fun work environment (we work hard and play hard); flexibility and many other intangible perks!
• Sales skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills (written & oral)
• Ability to organize and plan time effectively
• Must be able to successfully complete a background check, drug test and other required testing
• Employee must be able to work Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
• Ability to work untraditional hours, including evenings, weekends, etc. when necessary
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record with proof of auto insurance
• Minimum of two years previous sales experience is desired
• Background in IT Sales – products or services
• Experience in InfoSec Services Sales is a major plus (penetration testing, compliance audits and/or computer forensic sales, etc.)
• Proficiency in Salesforce or an equivalent CRM
• Experience working with a salary and commission structure
Please send salary requirements and resume (Word or PDF format) to jobs <at> parametersecurity <dot> com.
No phone calls please.
Parameter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.