Parameter is looking for Ethical Hackers to join their firm. We are looking for people who have a passion for security and helping our clients secure their environment. Every day brings new challenges; our hackers do not shy from these challenges, they thrive on learning new technologies, skills, and security concerns. Our clients choose Parameter because they care more about security than compliance. Our clients know our hackers are going to give them comprehensive audits, real world recommendations, and help their technology professional understand the state of their security. Our clients know we have their backs.
Ethical Hacking is not your typical industry and Parameter is not your typical company. From its inception, Parameter was founded on two basic principles “To be the partner our clients want to work with and to be the company our employees want to work for.” Headquartered in historic St. Charles, Missouri, Parameter’s provides a casual work environment void of egos and typical workplace bureaucracy. Our goal is to provide our hackers an environment to expand their skillsets and to grow professionally. Your desire to learn new technologies and skillsets are always encouraged. Attending and speaking at hacking cons are encouraged.
At Parameter we know IT professionals know work happens outside of normal business hours, Parameter gauges your success on your productivity not on being at the desk 40 hours a week. At Parameter we take a family first attitude. We also provide paid vacation, personal days, and holidays.
Why Parameter? Because at Parameter you will experience the most challenging yet rewarding experience of your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform social engineering audits virtually and on-site.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration audits on the client’s internal and external networks.
- Work with Parameter’s training group, Hacker University, to develop and deliver effective security courses.
- Conduct in-depth information technology risk assessments including identifying and documenting controls, creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation.
- Assess the various information technology risks that the client faces in its operations and recommend remediation plans, policy and procedural changes for risk avoidance and mitigation.
- Provide up-to-date progress to clients via email, phone calls, and on-site meetings.
- Deliver reporting to client at end of engagement. Reports must be clear, concise, and written for review by clients of various technical skill levels.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies to ensure risks and alternatives are understood.
- Expertise in security analysis, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Broad understanding of computing platforms, hardware / software products, operations and multiple application systems.
- Strong understanding of IT Security and the software/hardware/tools to support and manage the IT Security environment/function.
- Knowledge of regulations as they pertain to systems and information security (SOX, GLBA, FISMA, HIPAA, PCI, NERC).
- Ability to present complex technical concepts in verbal or written business terms.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills enabling candidate to prepare and present recommendations to senior management.
- Travel fluctuates depending on work load. Typically less than 30%.
Send resumes to [email protected]<dot>com