“Who better to give you a boot camp on information security than a professional hacker?” – Claudia Stuppy, Supervisor, Stone Carlie
Testing the Waters? Then this Certification is a Great Start.
The CompTIA Security+ certification is an entry-level security credential for IT professionals with two years of networking experience. A relevant certification for network and security administrators, Security+ proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security.
This certification demonstrates an emphasis in information security and the skills needed to thwart malicious attacks and mitigate costs associated with security breaches.
The Security+ Certification Bootcamp Covers:
• Systems Security
• Network Infrastructure
• Access Control
• Assessments & Audits
• Organizational Security
Why You Should Attend Hacker University for the Security+ Bootcamp?
Well, besides the cool name, here’s why:
• Award-Winning Instructors
• Security+ Certified Instructor who currently works in the information security field
• Instructor who is also a Certified Ethical Hacker who hacks for a living and offers unique and unmatched insight into hackers and information security
• Certified Accredited Training Center
• Complete, Official Courseware
• In-person Training Over 4 days
• Bootcamp-style course
• Lecture and Discussion
• Certificate of Completion
• Snacks, Waters, Coffee and Sodas
• Instructor Availability
• Certification Preparedness for Security+ Exam
• Plus More
COURSE PREREQUISITES & ASSUMPTIONS:
- This is a straight bootcamp/certification prep and the exam voucher and exam are NOT included. Students shall arrange and pay for test at a later date via PearsonVue. We would be happy to assist you if needed.
- You possess two years of networking experience
Information Security is a prominent industry offering numerous career opportunities to those who grab hold of it. Obtaining information security certifications, such as Security+, displays a proven, fundamental knowledge in information security and takes you to the next level in your career. Once Security+ certified you can pave your own path and determine your direction within the security field via other recognized and respected security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) and more.
About the Exam
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam covers network and operational security, access control, identity management and cryptography. You have 90 minutes to complete 100 questions. A passing score is 750 out of 900 possible points.
Contact us for more scheduling, details and enroll today!
COST: $1,999 per person