Parameter Security™, an ethical hacking firm, was born out of the need to help protect our businesses, government, healthcare, financial and educational institutions and various organizations nationwide from vicious hackers. As Certified Ethical Hackers, we emulate the minds and motives of malicious attackers to test the security of your network and your people.
Parameter Forensics™ specializes in computer technology, specifically: computer crime and misuse, digital forensics, mobile phone and PDA forensics, data and password recovery and much more. We provide computer forensic investigative services and support to corporations, law firms and their clients as well as others who need our services. We are here to help you.
Hacker University™ is a subsidiary of ethical hacking firm, Parameter Security and an EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC) dedicated to IT professionals and non-IT professionals who desire education and training regarding information security and malicious hackers.
Foundations of Network Defense – 11/04/2014 – 11/07/2014 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
CISSP – 12/08/2014 – 12/12/2014 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
CEH v8 – 01/12/2015 – 01/16/2015 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
CHFI v8 – 02/09/2015 – 02/13/2015 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
In the News
- Sign-Up for CHFI Training, Get 25% off Network Defense Class
- ShellShock Vulnerability – What you need to know.
- KSDK Talks With Parameter: Russian Hackers Have Passwords. Now What?
- Russian Hack Prompts Fox 2 To Ask Parameter How To Stay Safe Online
- KFVS TV & Parameter: How to Absorb Being Hacked by Russian Hackers
- CSO Online: Parameter Weighs In On Malware & Corporate Computers
- Parameter Security Attains PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) Certification
Parameter made us their number one priority. They were easy to talk to and work with.–Cassandra Smith, Hospital Administrator
Parameter's expertise with GLBA and willingness to work with our IT group made our audit an easy and positive experience–Tracey Graham, Bank IT director
Parameter made PCI compliance easy, which allowed me to focus on my business. It was a positive experience. –Jamie Hogan, Business Owner