Parameter Security™, an ethical hacking firm, was born out of the need to help protect our businesses, government, healthcare, financial and educational institutions and various organizations nationwide from vicious hackers. As Ethical Hackers, we emulate the minds and motives of malicious attackers to test the security of your network and your people.
Parameter Forensics™ specializes in computer technology, specifically: computer crime and misuse, digital forensics, mobile phone and PDA forensics, data and password recovery and much more. We provide computer forensic investigative services and support to corporations, law firms and their clients as well as others who need our services. We are here to help you.
Hacker University™ is a subsidiary of ethical hacking firm, Parameter Security and an Accredited Training Center dedicated to IT professionals and non-IT professionals who desire education and training regarding information security and malicious hackers.
PCI DSS COMPLIANCE – 05/03/2017 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
SHOWMECON – 06/08/2017 – 06/09/2017 at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
HANDS-ON HACKING – 08/14/2017 – 08/17/2017 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
SECURE PROGRAMMING – 09/19/2017 – 09/20/2017 at 12:00 am – 5:00 pm
In the News
- Parameter Security Discusses Geo-Stalking with KSDK
- CSO Online Discusses Effective Security Awareness Programs with Parameter Security
- ShowMeCon Exposes How & Why Hackers Are Winning the War on Information Security
- ShowMeCon Brings Industry-Recognized Speakers to St. Louis
- ShowMeCon Brings True Hands-On Training to the Classroom Via Pre-Conference Classes
- Parameter Security Awarded for Innovation, Success & Entrepreneurship
- Hackers Unite in St. Louis for ShowMeCon 2016
Parameter made us their number one priority. They were easy to talk to and work with.–Cassandra Smith, Hospital Administrator
Parameter's expertise with GLBA and willingness to work with our IT group made our audit an easy and positive experience–Tracey Graham, Bank IT director
Parameter made PCI compliance easy, which allowed me to focus on my business. It was a positive experience. –Jamie Hogan, Business Owner